Join us for this workshop to create your own gemstone ring! Never made a ring before? That's okay! We will be with you each step of the way as you:
- Create a bezel setting for a gemstone
- Add a ring shank to your setting
- Set the stone
- Make it clean, shiny and ready to wear
Space is limited to 4 people. Students must be at least 13 to participate. Students under 18 are able must be accompanied by a parent.
- Location: Silver + Salt Studio
- Date: March 14
- Time: 1pm - 5pm
Class fee includes:
- 4 hours of instruction and studio time
- Sterling silver and a gemstone making one ring. We provide an assortment of gemstones that are included in the class fee. Other gemstones may be purchased on the day of the class or you may bring your own stone. Stones need to have a flat back and be no larger than about 20mm around and no more than 5mm thick.
- Access to tools and materials for soldering, texturing and finishing