Part-time Sales Associate
Silver & Salt is hiring a sales associate to join our totally awesome team. In this role, you will support our customers in finding the perfect piece of jewelry and also help with our permanent welded jewelry collection.
- Greeting customers & ensuring they feel welcome and appreciated.
- Answering questions about our jewelry, gemstones, production and sourcing processes.
- Guiding customers to find the perfect item in their price point.
- Ensuring specifications for made-to-order items are clearly and accurately documented.
- Working with customers during their Infinity Bracelet appointments. This includes helping them to select chain, proper measurement/fitting of the chain and using a pulse-arc welder to weld the chain.
- Fulfilling web orders.
- Helping to ensure that our storefront is clean and tidy.
- Someone with a passion for jewelry & gemstones.
- Warm & welcoming - willing to answer questions and help customers find what they need at a price point that is comfortable for them.
- Interested in learning how to use the pulse-arc welder to weld permanent jewelry.
- Comfortable with sales.
- Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment where flexibility is key.
- A great communicator.
- Excited to work with a small team of people who are passionate about jewelry & excited to see Silver + Salt continue to grow.
- Available to work weekends.
We will provide support & training for this role and the opportunity to explore and grow into other areas of our business.
Compensation starts at $18 DOE + sick & vacation paid time off. This is an in-person position at our retail storefront/studio in downtown Seattle on the waterfront. All employees must be full-vaccinated against COVID-19 and pass a background check.
Silver + Salt is an inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to our Studio Manager at email@example.com.